Looking For a Few Good Volunteers!
We need YOU! As a member-owned financial cooperative, RIA Federal Credit Union relies on its members to volunteer when serving on our Board of Directors and various committees. Directors and committee members contribute time and expertise without pay because they feel the Credit Union is important to the well-being of their families, fellow members and local communities. RIA welcomes, and would greatly appreciate your time and experience in helping shape the direction and future of your credit union.
Interested applicants can submit a letter to:
RIA Federal Credit Union
Attn: Chairman of the Board
P.O. Box 4750
Rock Island, IL. 61204
R.I.A. Federal Credit Union is a progressive, member-owned cooperative whose purpose is to satisfy the financial needs of its members by providing high quality products and services that support the safety and soundness of the credit union.
- Progressive - R.I.A. Federal Credit Union will offer financial services that are new and different if there is a member need and ability to do so cost-effectively.
- Member-Owned Cooperative - R.I.A. Federal Credit Union exists for its members/owners.
- Financial Needs - We pledge to provide services to meet its members' financial needs.
- Competitive - We intend to stay abreast of the market but will not be driven by it.
- Safety and Soundness - We will maintain a stable balance between earnings and growth.