A common myth with R.I.A. Federal Credit Union is we only service Federal Employees or the Military. This is not true! R.I.A. Federal Credit Union is open to our communities and surrounding areas.
- R.I.A. Federal Credit Union membership is open to anyone who resides, works or worships within thirty miles of the Davenport or Wilton branch locations.
- Civilian employees & military personnel (active or retired) of the US Government who work train or are stationed on the Rock Island Arsenal, or Ft McCoy military installation.
- Persons residing or employed in Monroe and parts of Juneau County in WI.
- Select employee groups in Carroll County and Jo Daviess County in Illinois.
- Spouses of persons who died while within our field of membership.
- Members of the immediate family or household, and persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from any of the above employment or one of the Credit Unions Select Employee Groups. To see if your business is listed as an employee group or to sign up a new business, contact RIA's Business Development department at 563-355-3800 ext 1107.