If you have paid off a significant portion of your home or it has increased in value since you bought it, you could have a sizable amount of equity in your home.
You can use that equity to get financing on just about any major expense you need -- home remodeling, college tuition, even a new car.
- NO Closing Costs*
- Low Rates
- Local decision making
- Multiple financing options available
- Experienced advisors to assist you
- Easy to apply
- Loans are subject to credit approval
- Restrictions may apply
- Must be a credit union member to receive a loan
Home equity loan rates are normally lower than most traditional loans and the interest you pay may be tax deductible. Be sure to consult your accountant or tax advisor for details. (*up to $50,000)
- Insurance Options
Safeguard your loan in times of uncertainty
Debt Protection can help relieve financial pressure in the event of death, disability or involuntary unemployment.
- Low Cost
- Coverage up to age 70
- Available for most Consumer, Closed-End Second Mortgages and Home Equity Lines of Credit loans
- Death coverage up to $75,000
Please contact us for additional details.