Social Security and Your Retirement
January 19, 2021 at 6 pm Central Time
February 9th at 6 PM Central
Strategic Investment Services
The Strategic Income Services program is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.*, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group. For more information about CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., please visit cunabrokerage.com.
Whether you’re just starting to save and invest or nearing retirement, professional advice from financial professional Ryan Batey can help you plan and reach your financial goals.
Why Work with a Financial Professional?
We study your basic input carefully, then prepare recommendations based on your financial foundation and the goals you are trying to reach.
- You don’t need a lot of money. Retirement planning isn’t just for the wealthy. We work with members of all ages, income levels and life stages.
- We work together. Your financial professional will conduct a comprehensive analysis of your income, expenses and investments and answer the question, "Will I have enough money to…?"
- We plan for the big picture. While specific goals are important, your plan considers all the angles. It spans from insurance and investments all the way to your financial legacy.
- You’re an active partner. We believe in clarity and transparency. We’ll help you understand everything involved with your money and how your plan aligns with your specific needs and priorities.
- Our commitment is ongoing. Creating your plan is just the beginning.
Breaking Down the Barriers to Financial Security
At Strategic Investment Services located at R.I.A. FCU, we’re committed to breaking down the barriers to financial success.
- We turn uncertainty into access. Our services are available to every member, regardless of income level, age or stage in life.
- We turn complexity into simplicity. We strive to present clear, simple solutions.
- We turn fear into confidence. We help members overcome common fears of investing with ways to protect their financial futures.
Call 563-355-3800 x7042 or schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation now to get started.