Whether you're spending or saving, a myCA$H account from R.I.A. FCU helps teens manage money by teaching them the basics.
- Free checking and savings account
for teens aged 13-18
- Only $5 required in savings to become a member
- Online and mobile banking
- Debit/ATM cards
- Auto loans (subject to credit approval)
- Credit cards (subject to credit approval)
myCA$H good money habits CA$H incentives:
- $5 for first direct deposit
- $5 for E-statement sign-up
- $5 for debit card sign-up
- $10 for Visa credit card sign up
- $10 for first $500 saved
Earn $ with myCA$H! Questions?
Or you might want to
This account requires $5 to open. Earns dividends. Rates may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings on this account. Cash incentives are paid out when myCA$H member brings in membership card to verify incentive behavior has been completed. Direct deposit, E-statement, debit card, Visa, and $500 saved incentives are paid once. Certain restrictions apply, not all will qualify. Members under the age of 18 need a co-signer on the account.