New Cards, Same Us
R.I.A. is changing our credit card processor to better service your credit card needs. Your current credit trade line will be merged with MasterCard®. This change requires that a new account number be issued. Our set conversion date is July 12th, 2021.
What to Know
- The new R.I.A. credit card was mailed in late June.
- Your old card will be inactive on July 12, 2021 at 12:00am. You can
activate your new card on July 12th by calling 1-800-222-8906.
- Like your existing card, the new card will have EMV Chip technology
PLUS the added benefit of contactless payments where accepted.
- You will be able to select your unique PIN by following the
instructions on the activation label.
Important: Any pre-authorized or recurring payments tied to your current
credit card will need to be updated with the new card information. To
ensure there is no interruption in recurring charges (such as monthly
phone, electric, gas, internet, etc.) please contact the merchant prior to
July 12th with your new card information. Recurring charges scheduled
prior to the July 12th conversion date will still post to your existing card.
Activate Your New MasterCard®
Activate your new MasterCard® credit card on July 12th by calling
1-800-222-8906. Moving forward, real-time access to your credit card information will be available within online and mobile banking.
Your new credit card has the following features:
- Contactless Payments: You can now use your card by hovering over an in-store card reader that has the contactless symbol )))). This is a highly secure and quick way to make everyday purchases!
- 24/7 Cardholder Service: In an emergency, you can call day or night to cancel your card.
- Online Access: Have access to real-time credit card information, including transactions, balances, and the ability to make payments from your R.I.A. app or online banking.
View Full MasterCard® Disclosures
*Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and are based on creditworthiness and qualifications. Credit card rate and limit are chosen based on credit history and score. All loans subject to approval.