If you need to tap into your home’s equity, a Power Equity could be the answer you are looking for.
Borrow up to 95% of your home’s worth for home improvements, debt consolidation or education expenses. So take advantage and apply
- NO Closing Costs*
- Competitive Low Rates**
- Local decision making
- Multiple financing options available
- Experienced mortgage staff
- Easy to APPLY
- Loans are subject to credit approval
- If this is a new purchase, must have 1st Mortgage with R.I.A. for 80/15.
- Restrictions may apply
- Must be a credit union member to receive a loan
Power Equity loan rates are normally lower than most traditional loans and the interest you pay may be tax deductible. Be sure to consult your accountant or tax advisory for details.
*up to $50,000
**Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications.
Insurance Options Debt Protection
Safeguard your loan in times of uncertainty
Debt Protection can help relieve financial pressure in the event of death, disability or involuntary unemployment.
- Low Cost
- Coverage up to age 70
- Available for most Consumer, Closed-End Second Mortgages and Home Equity Lines of Credit loans
- Death coverage up to $75,000
Please contact us
for additional details.
Check out our TruStage Home Insurance Program