R.I.A. FCU is here for our members impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us. Please scroll down to see programs we have been put in place to help those impacted.
R.I.A. will provide ongoing updates on our website. Our goal is to keep business running seamlessly and to provide excellent service and support to our members.
As our communities mobilize for the well-being of our families and neighbors, we are temporarily adjusting our in-person services in support of community health.
We are taking the precautionary step to temporarily suspend face-to-face lobby services in our branches starting March 17th, 2020.
All drive-ups are still available during regular hours and offer most banking services.
The following locations will be closed temporarily as they are without drive-up lanes:
Moline Hy-Vee Branch
Silvis Hy-Vee Branch
Rock Island Arsenal Branch
Ft. McCoy Branch
Additional Steps We're Taking
- Member Support
- Payroll Impaired Loan. A payroll impaired loan is now available for those who have a financial hardship during this time. No payments for up to 60 days, interest rates as low as 2.99% APR*, amounts up to $5,000 and terms up to 36 months. Underwriting guidelines still apply, not all will qualify. You can apply online by clicking here.
- Current R.I.A. Loans. If you have a loan with R.I.A. FCU and are concerned about your payment, please contact us to discuss available options for temporarily deferring or modifying your loan payment.
- Fees. We have taken the steps already to waive some convenience fees for our members. If you receive a fee that is caused by this current crisis, please give us a call.
- Strategic Investment Services. If you are feeling uneasy about your financial future, reach out to Ryan Batey, our Financial Advisor with Strategic Investment Services located at R.I.A. FCU.
- Account access. Our preparedness plan ensures the continuity of essential banking functions, and you will continue to have online access to your accounts from your computer or smart phone.
- Security. We are taking extra precautions to keep systems up and running, including our fraud monitoring. Please know that more and more scams are out there with the panic caused by this virus. Check out recommendations from the FTC to avoid falling victim.
- Seminars and public events are on hold. Our Annual Meeting on March 20th, 2020 has been postponed to a later date TBD.
- Extra cleaning and sanitizing. Our regular cleaning schedule has been increased to protect members and staff.
- Mobile Wallets. If you're concerned about using cash or your cards to pay at stores, consider downloading your R.I.A. debit and credit card to you mobile wallet. Most stores accept digital payments and you can avoid making contact with most terminals.
- Electronic Signatures. Our Docusign technology allows members the ability to sign important documents from their home computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
We're Here for You
R.I.A. FCU is here to support our members and communities. If you have concerns, please reach out to us. Our member contact center will still be able to provide phone support by calling 563-355-3800 or 800-742-2848. Please check our websites as we will continue to post updates.
Iowa Credit Union Foundation Emergency Relief Fund
We are proud to support the Iowa Credit Union Foundation Emergency Relief Fund. There are many reasons you may be experiencing financial hardship due to the #COVID19 pandemic. If you are an R.I.A. member experiencing hardship, your credit union community is here for you. Applications are now open for the Iowa Credit Union Foundation’s Emergency Relief Fund. For full details or to apply, click here.
Economic Impact Payments
See the latest article from the IRS regarding the economic impact payments by clicking here.
CDC and WHO Updates
Read the latest updates from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization.
*Rate based on credit approval. Limited time offer. For a $5,000 payroll impaired loan, for a term of 36 months with a 2.99% APR, the monthly payment will be approximately $145.46.