R.I.A. FCU is here for our members impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us. Please scroll down to see programs we have been put in place to help those impacted.
We have reopened several of our lobbies to limited traffic with safety precautions put into place, including requiring masks to comply with Illinois' mask mandate. We want all of our branches to operate under the same guidelines. The lobbies we have opened are:
- Moline (46th Ave)
- Rock Island Arsenal
Unfortunately, with Hy-Vee changing their business model to eliminate in-store financial institutions, we will not re-open our Moline or Silvis Hy-Vee locations. We have found a new location for Silvis, in the same shopping center next to the DMV.
With some lobbies re-opened with normal business hours, we have put into place numerous precautions to keep our members and employees safe. We missed you and welcome you back with some changes to the normal operating procedures.
- The number of members allowed in the lobbies at one time will be limited. Staff will be here not only to welcome you back, but to help monitor lobby traffic.
- If you need to do a basic transaction, our drive-up is still the preferred method.
- You will be asked to maintain social distancing and stand at least six feet apart from others. Distance markers have been placed to help with this when in line to see a teller.
- We have installed plexiglass hygiene guards in our branches for both your health and safety, as well as ours. You may see our staff wearing face masks especially when they must venture outside of the plexiglass hygiene guards and are not able to maintain six feet of social distancing.
- Member face masks are required. We have drive-ups available if you're not able to wear a mask. Please understand if we ask you to lift your mask for identification purposes while six feet from teller line.
- We will continue to follow added safety and sanitation procedures at our branches andATMsand will have handsanitizeravailable throughout our lobbies.
We encourage our members to continue to use our digital banking services,ATMs, or to call our Member Service Center for assistance at 800-742-2848. Please know that we are taking these precautions to ensure your safety while still giving you the level of service you've become accustomed to.
Additional Steps We're Taking
- Member Support
- Payroll Impaired Loan. A payroll impaired loan is now available for those who have a financial hardship during this time. No payments for up to 60 days, interest rates as low as 2.99% APR*, amounts up to $5,000 and terms up to 36 months. Underwriting guidelines still apply, not all will qualify. You can apply online by clicking here.
- Current R.I.A. Loans. If you have a loan with R.I.A. FCU and are concerned about your payment, please contact us to discuss available options for temporarily deferring or modifying your loan payment.
- Fees. We have taken the steps already to waive some convenience fees for our members. If you receive a fee that is caused by this current crisis, please give us a call.
- Strategic Investment Services. If you are feeling uneasy about your financial future, reach out to Ryan Batey, our Financial Advisor with Strategic Investment Services located at R.I.A. FCU.
- Account access. Our preparedness plan ensures the continuity of essential banking functions, and you will continue to have online access to your accounts from your computer or smart phone.
- Security. We are taking extra precautions to keep systems up and running, including our fraud monitoring. Please know that more and more scams are out there with the panic caused by this virus. Check out recommendations from the FTC to avoid falling victim.
- Seminars and public events are on hold. Our Annual Meeting on March 20th, 2020 has been postponed to a later date TBD.
- Extra cleaning and sanitizing. Our regular cleaning schedule has been increased to protect members and staff.
- Mobile Wallets. If you're concerned about using cash or your cards to pay at stores, consider downloading your R.I.A. debit and credit card to you mobile wallet. Most stores accept digital payments and you can avoid making contact with most terminals.
- Electronic Signatures. Our Docusign technology allows members the ability to sign important documents from their home computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
We're Here for You
R.I.A. FCU is here to support our members and communities. If you have concerns, please reach out to us. Our member contact center will still be able to provide phone support by calling 563-355-3800 or 800-742-2848. Please check our websites as we will continue to post updates.
Economic Impact Payments
See the latest article from the IRS regarding the economic impact payments by clicking here.
CDC and WHO Updates
Read the latest updates from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization.
*Rate based on credit approval. Limited time offer. For a $5,000 payroll impaired loan, for a term of 36 months with a 2.99% APR, the monthly payment will be approximately $145.46.