It can be a struggle to find a loan for a vehicle when you have limited or poor credit. Unfortunately, this can lead to financing a vehicle with a very high interest rate. That is why we are now offering a credit builder program for auto loans!
- Rates determined based on credit rating/history and vehicle information
- Maximum loan amount $45,000
- Only vehicles 9 years old or newer qualify for the program
- Proof of full coverage insurance on auto required
- Must be an R.I.A. Federal Credit Union member
- Apply for a loan
When applying for an auto loan, a loan officer will determine the best route and rate for your loan based on credit history and score. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications. Loans are subject to credit union approval. Auto loan amount financed does not exceed 115% NADA retail value, including tax, title, license and registration. Restrictions may apply.