Open A Smart Checking Account Today
Relationships. Integrity. Action.
It’s in our name, it’s what we believe, and it’s been our guiding principle here at R.I.A. Federal Credit Union since 1935.
Digital Banking Made Easy
Open an account today and get access to a powerful suite of online banking tools.
- Mobile check deposit
- Mobile wallet with advanced card controls
- Bank by phone 24/7
- EZ Bill Payment
- Check your credit score
Loans For Life’s Biggest Moments
Our team is here to understand your goals, answer your questions and help guide you through the lending process.
Need financial assistance with a new home project? Looking to consolidate debt? Whatever the case, we have you covered.
Upgrading your car? Buying a new boat? Work with us to understand your options and maximize your buying power.
Whether you are a first time home buyer or looking for your forever home, we’re here to help you through the process.
Flexible card options with incredibly low rates without all the fees.
- 1 Earn unlimited cash back, up to 1.5%
- No annual fees
- No balance transfer or cash advance fees
- Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
Each one of our customers is far more than an account — they are part of the R.I.A. family.
“One of the most unique qualities about the employees is that they are always looking out for my best interest. Peace of mind is invaluable when it comes to your finances, and I have found that at R.I.A. Federal Credit Union.”
— Michael; Tomah, WI
Frequently Asked Questions
You have questions. We have answers. See below for some of our most frequently asked questions.
To reset your password, follow the prompts via ‘Forgot Username or Password’ after selecting ‘sign in’ in the navigation bar, or click here. You can also access forgot login from your mobile app. For further assistance, contact our customer service team at 800-742-2848. Our team is eager to assist you!
To view your statements, sign into your account via online banking or the mobile app, then select ‘E-Statements’ from the navigation bar.
To find your routing and account number, log into your account via online banking or the mobile app. Select the desired account. Once the account history page has loaded, select ‘Account Details’ located directly below the account name.
To report a lost or stolen card, contact us at 800-742-2848. You can also use your ‘card controls’ feature through your online banking or mobile app to temporarily turn your card off. To locate this feature from your online account, select ‘Debit Card Controls’ on the navigation bar. On your mobile app, access these controls under ‘more’.
1. Mastercard Rewards Card – See Mastercard® Credit Card Disclosure for full details and disclosures.
- You will automatically earn 1.5 points per $1.00 spent on net purchases (purchases less any credits, returns, and adjustments). Cash advances, balance transfers, and checks used to access your account are not considered purchases and will not earn rewards. Points can be converted to cash back in increments of 500 points or $5.00. Points expire after 3 years. Points are redeemed via the UChoose website which can be accessed via RIAFCU online and mobile banking.
- APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The APR will be based on the Prime Rate as published in The Wall Street Journal Money section (Index) plus a margin of 9.00%. The Annual Percentage Rate is subject to change each time there is a change in the Index and will be effective on the first day of the next statement cycle. The annual percentage rate will never be greater than 18.00%.
- All credit cards are subject to approval.
- Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and are based on creditworthiness and qualifications. Credit card rate and limit are chosen based on credit history and score. All loans subject to approval.
- Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circle design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries and regions.
3. Smart Checking –
- APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 09/01/2018; the last dividend declaration date. Rates may change after account is opened. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 2.00%; and (3) balances over $15,000 earn 0.10% APY dividend rate on portion of balance over $15,000, resulting in 2.00% to 0.19% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Monthly Qualification Cycle means a period beginning one business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- All Checking Accounts are subject to approval. Must meet qualifications.
- Must be a member to open a checking account. Some restrictions apply.
- Deposits are insured up to $500,000 with up to $250,000 in insurance by NCUA and up to $250,000 in insurance by Excess Share Insurance.
9. Digital Banking Features
- (Mobile Banking) Message and data rates may apply; consult your carrier for further details. Not all mobile devices are supported.
- (Mobile Pay)
- Apple, the Apple logo, iCloud and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC. Android, Google Pay and the Google Pay logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.