Building a stronger community
Things Get Solved When You Get Involved
R.I.A. Federal Credit Union is committed to investing in the communities we serve. We get involved because your community is our community. Together we can build something great.
R.I.A. Federal Credit Union believes it’s important to follow the credit union motto of #peoplehelpingpeople. With this R.I.A. FCU offers our time, talents, and money to the communities where our members live and work. Throughout 2022 we have participated in the following causes…
- Putted around with Big Brothers Big Sisters for their annual Putt-A-Round
- Team R.I.A. had 24 bowlers for the Annual JA Bowl-A-Thon
- Provided 21,160 meals in the River Bends annual Community Hunger Drive
- Held our annual Honor Flight Golf Outing which raised over $34,000. This amount is almost enough to send one flight of Veterans to Washington DC
- Awarded five $1,000 scholarships to members Taylor M., Mallory L., Madelyn W., Maleia C., and Valerie G.
- Walked the Arsenal and Centennial bridge and made a $3,000 donation for the American Heart Association
- Hosted two Kids for Vets Lemonade Stands over the summer at our branches.
Request Sponsorship or Donation
Complete the form below to request a sponsorship or donation from R.I.A. Federal Credit Union.
- Community Development
- R.I.A. Federal Credit Union is committed to investing in the communities we serve. While we make every effort to sponsor community events and donate to as many causes as possible, we may not be able to participate every time. Submitting this request does not guarantee commitment.