R.I.A. Federal Credit Union is a progressive, member-owned cooperative whose purpose is to satisfy the financial needs of its members by providing high quality products and services that support the safety and soundness of the credit union.
- PROGRESSIVE - R.I.A. Federal Credit Union will offer financial services that are new and different if there is a member need and ability to do so cost-effectively.
- MEMBER-OWNED COOPERATIVE - R.I.A. Federal Credit Union exists for its members/owners.
- FINANCIAL NEEDS - We pledge to provide services to meet its members' financial needs.
- COMPETITIVE - We intend to stay abreast of the market but will not be driven by it.
- SAFETY AND SOUNDNESS - We will maintain a stable balance between earnings and growth.
Eligible for Membership?
A common myth with R.I.A. Federal Credit Union is we only service Federal Employees or the Military. This is not true! R.I.A. Federal Credit Union is open to our communities and surrounding areas.
- R.I.A. Federal Credit Union membership is open to anyone who resides or works within thirty miles of the Davenport, Iowa location at 3509 Harrison St.
- Persons residing or working within thirty miles of the Wilton, Iowa location at 1111 W 5th St.
- Civilian employees & military personnel (active or retired) of the US Government who work, train or are stationed on the Rock Island Arsenal, or Ft McCoy military installation.
- Persons residing or employed in Monroe and parts of Juneau County in WI.
- Select employee groups in Carroll County and Jo Daviess County in Illinois.
Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in and businesses and other legal entities located in Carroll County, Illinois.
- Spouses of persons who died while within our field of membership.
- Members of the immediate family or household, and persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from any employment or one of the Credit Unions Select Employee Groups. To see if your business is listed as an employee group or to sign up a new business, contact RIA's Business Development department at 563-355-3800 ext 7004.
Looking For a Few Good Volunteers!
We need YOU!
As a member-owned financial cooperative, R.I.A. Federal Credit Union relies on its members to volunteer when serving on our Board of Directors and various committees. Directors and committee members contribute time and expertise without pay because they feel the Credit Union is important to the well-being of their families, fellow members and local communities. R.I.A. welcomes, and would greatly appreciate your time and experience in helping shape the direction and future of your credit union.
Interested applicants can submit a letter to:
R.I.A. Federal Credit Union
Attn: Chairman of the Board
P.O. Box 4750
Rock Island, IL. 61204