R.I.A. FCU is here for our members impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us. Please scroll down to see programs we have put in place to help those impacted.
Our lobbies remain open with safety precautions put into place. In following the CDC recommendations, masks are recommended in all of our lobbies, and are required in our Illinois locations to comply with Illinois’ mask mandate. Our drive-through lanes are open as an alternative.
We have put into place the following precautions to keep our members and employees safe.
- If you need to do a basic transaction, our drive-up is still the preferred method.
- Please maintain social distancing and stand at least six feet apart from others.
- Plexiglass hygiene guards are in place in our branches for both your health and safety, as well as ours. Our staff will be wearing face masks, especially when they must venture outside of the plexiglass hygiene guards and are not able to maintain six feet of social distancing.
- Member face masks are recommended, and required in our Illinois locations. We have drive-ups available if you’re unable to wear a mask. Please understand, we may ask you to lift your mask for identification purposes while remaining six feet from teller line.
- We will continue to follow added safety and sanitation procedures at our branches and ATMs and will have hand sanitizer available throughout our lobbies.
We encourage our members to continue to use our digital banking services,ATMs, or to call our Member Service Center for assistance at 800-742-2848. Please know that we are taking these precautions to ensure your safety while still giving you the level of service you’ve become accustomed to.
Additional Steps We’re Taking
- Current R.I.A. Loans. If you have a loan with R.I.A. FCU and are concerned about your payment, please contact us to discuss available options for temporarily deferring or modifying your loan payment.
- Fees. We have taken the steps already to waive some convenience fees for our members. If you receive a fee that is caused by this current crisis, please give us a call.
- Strategic Investment Services. If you are feeling uneasy about your financial future, reach out to Ryan Batey, our Financial Advisor with Strategic Investment Services located at R.I.A. FCU.
Our preparedness plan ensures the continuity of essential banking functions, and you will continue to have online access to your accounts from your computer or smart phone.
We are taking extra precautions to keep systems up and running, including our fraud monitoring. Please know that more and more scams are out there with the panic caused by this virus. Check out recommendations from the FTC to avoid falling victim.
Extra Cleaning and Sanitizing
Our regular cleaning schedule has been increased to protect members and staff.
If you’re concerned about using cash or your cards to pay at stores, consider downloading your R.I.A. debit and credit card to you mobile wallet. Most stores accept digital payments and you can avoid making contact with most terminals.
Our Docusign technology allows members the ability to sign important documents from their home computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
We’re Here For You
R.I.A. FCU is here to support our members and communities. If you have concerns, please reach out to us. Our member contact center will still be able to provide phone support by calling 800-742-2848. Please check our website as we will continue to post updates.