Activate your card now by calling 1-800-992-3808. If you have not received your card yet please call us at 800-742-2848.
Your new debit card has the following features:
- Contactless Payments: You can now use your card by hovering over an in store card reader that has the contactless symbol )))). This is a highly secure and quick way to make everyday purchases!
- Card Controls: Your R.I.A. app will give you more control over your card. Turn your card on and off, receive real-time alerts when your card is used and set controls for dollar limits, merchant categories, transaction types and geographic locations. Even if you haven't lost your card, during periods of inactivity you can pause your card ensuring fraudsters won't get the best of you. You can find these amazing features through the R.I.A. app or online banking September 28th.
- 24/7 Cardholder Service: In an emergency you can call day or night to cancel your card.
- Online Access: Have access to real-time debit card information, including transactions and pending activity from your R.I.A. app or online banking.
What to Know:
- New cards are here! The new card will have a new number, CVV number and expiration date.
- Like your existing card, the new card will have EMV Chip technology PLUS the added benefit of contactless payments where accepted.
- You will be able to select your unique PIN by following the instructions on the activation label. You can activate and PIN as soon as you receive by calling 1-800-992-3808.
Any pre-authorized or recurring payments tied to your current debit card will need to be updated with the new card information. To ensure there is no interruption in recurring charges (such as monthly phone, electric, gas, internet, etc.) please contact the merchant prior to September 28th with your new card information. Recurring charges scheduled prior to the September conversion date will still post to your existing card.